The Vaalview lodge is a self catering holiday home located next to The Waterfront Country Lodge & Spa and boasts a 180 degree view of the Vaal River.
The lodge consists of:
Indoor pool & entertainment area around the pool
Fully functional kitchen
Open planned lounge & dining room
Two deck areas to entertain on with full river views
Braai area in courtyard (USE ONLY BRIQUETTES)
Secure parking and a launch facility. (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Luxury accommodating for 12 adults & up to 11 kids
1x Executive Suite (sleeps 2);1x Standard room - upstairs (sleeps 2)
3 x Standard rooms (each sleeps 2) - the first 2 of these rooms are expected to share bathrooms with the kiddies1x Family suite (sleeps 2 adults & 2 kids - one bunk bed) - kitchenette in suite
1 x Kiddies room (3 bunk bed sleeper couches - sleeps up to 9 kids (please note that only kids younger than 10 may use the top bunk!)
All rooms above have en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning & TVs with selected DSTV channels (excluding the kiddie’s room).
R10 000.00 per night in season from 1st September-30th April
OR 2 or 3 nights weekend rate R18000.00 (Friday & Saturday)
OR R35 000.00 for a full week, check in Friday and our the next Friday
OR R6 000.00 per night out of season from 1st May-31st August or R30 000.00 for a week
R5 000 breakages deposit that is refundable but will be used to replace smoke damaged items and to sanitize smoke affected rooms!
The rates include the services of a maid for making up of bedrooms and cleaning bathrooms and sweeping only. Please bring your own cleaning materials for dishes and dishwasher, including dish towels. We do not supply toilet paper or soap and shampoo! Bring your own simming towls.
The venu is not wheelchair friendly!
No pets are allowed!
Check in time 14h00 and Check out time 11h00
Please contact us to book accommodation or make further enquiries
Vaalview Lodge Disclaimer
Thank you for making use of our lodge for your visit. Please take note of the following information. Please sign the agreement to indicate you fully understand the contents hereof.
1. The safety guidelines set out in this document are for your safety as well as that of your guests. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your immediate removal from our property. Any monies paid will be non – refundable.
2. Maximum sleeping capacity is 12 adults and 11 children. (Please note that no adults may sleep on the bunk beds in the children’s room)
Age group as follows: 7 children under the age of 6 years
4 children under the age of 12 years
3. We do understand that you might want to entertain additional guests at the lodge; however, you may not do so without prior arrangement and permission from the owners.
4. Maximum guests on the deck area at any one time is as follows:
30 Guests top deck area
30 Guests bottom deck area
5. You may not load the deck with heavy tables & chairs etc.
6. Noise pollution must not be excessive (Must remain under 50 decibels).
7. No Pets are allowed onto the property.
8. Only briquettes are allowed to be used in the braai.
9. The house is a non - smoking venue, the breakage deposit will be held to sanitize rooms that have been affected by smoke due to non – compliance.
10. The boat launching facility is very steep and for use at your own risk.
11. The rate is inclusive of a maid service for making up of bedrooms, cleaning bathrooms and sweeping only. There is a dishwasher on the premises for dishes. Please bring your own cleaning products for the dishwasher.
12. We do not supply toilet paper, soap or shampoo.
13. The guest lodge towels may not be used for swimming therefore please provide your own swimming towels.
14. The guest lodge is not wheelchair friendly.
15. Any breakages or damages that occur during your stay will automatically be deducted from your deposit. The final decision regarding refunding your deposit lies solely with the owners of the property.